My InfoOperating engineers

Court leave

You are entitled to paid leave if you are required to attend a court proceeding as a witness or to serve as a juror . Your pay is reduced by any juror payment you receive.

If you are required to take court leave, you must inform your director in writing and provide a copy of your summons to Human Resources.

If you are called before a civil or criminal court or administrative tribunal in a case where you are involved, you are eligible for leave without pay or you may use your accumulated days of annual leave. You are not eligible for court leave if you are serving a prison sentence.

Leave Management System

You must enter your leave in the Workday leave management system prior to your leave or if this is not possible, immediately upon your return to work.