Your ePay stub is a password-protected PDF sent to your uOttawa email address.
The unlock the paystub, you need your password, made up of the following:
- Your date of birth - 8 digits as follows:
- year (4 digits),
- month (with leading zero for months with a single digit)
- day (with leading zero for days with a single digit)
- followed by the last three digits of your Social Insurance Number.
User guide and pay codes
Salary scale -- Article 6 : wages
- Your T4 and T4A information slips -- T4 and T4A
- It is from the My Profile HR site that you get the history of your earnings and deductions -- And it is also the site where you can update personal addresses, phones and contacts in case of emergency.