Summary - Performance management and career development
To help you manage your goals, the University uses a performance management and career development tool. This helps develop at the University a culture based on individual responsibility, individual achievement, performance and leadership.
You can manage your individual objectives and revise them as needed. At the end of the year, your supervisor evaluates your performance and you discuss it. Then, you set next years’ objectives together.
- Set your own S.M.A.R.T. (Specific. Measurable. Assignable. Realistic. Time-related) objectives and link them to the Roadmap to Destination 2020 and that of your specific unit.
- Write a skills development plan according to your needs, aspirations and job description
- Review your performance midway through the year.
- Document your goal achievement and skills development.
- Discuss your development plan and progress.