My InfoNon-unionized contractual staff in a management position [Policy 47 - NM/NMR]


A person who is either:

  • Married through an ecclesiastical or civil ceremony to you, or

  • Although not legally married to you, continuously cohabits with you in a conjugal relationship which is recognized as such in the community in which you reside for at least one year at the time a claim is incurred and who has been declared as your spouse to the University.

The term conjugal relationship shall be deemed to include a conjugal relationship between partners of the same sex.