My InfoEmployees of the trades, grounds and transportation

...I get injured at work

Seek medical care

You must seek medical care or see doctor as soon as possible.

Please notify your supervisor

You must report any injury or occupational illness to your supervisor or their delegate as soon as possible.

Complete the accident report

You must complete the Accident, Incident, Occupational Illness and Near Miss Form.

Information and processes

Please review the information and processes concerning the Workplace accident leave.

Request a leave

Enter the leave in the Fast Portal (accessible via VPN or on campus).

If you have any questions, email