My InfoOperating engineers

Change in marital status

A change in marital status is a marriage, a separation, a divorce or a common-law relationship that has lasted at least 12 months that you have declared to Human Resources

ATTENTION: To ask for that change of coverage, you must register the eligible life event within 31 days of the event date, or you will have to wait until another eligible life event occurs to make changes to your coverage.

  1. It's of the utmost importance that you request a "Change to marital status kit" from Human Resources,
  2. If you got married, your pension may be affected, please read the mariage breakdown page,
  3. If you request it, we can calculate the financial impact on your future pension of this change of marital status; fess may apply.