Leave for family obligations and emergencies
You can take up to three days of paid leave per calendar year for family obligations and other emergencies, including:
- Providing temporary care for a family member who is sick
- Attending an appointment at an adoption agency
- Accompanying a dependent unable to travel alone to a doctor or dentist appointment
- Attending an appointment with school authorities
- A fire, flood, theft or natural disaster at your home or the hospitalization of a family member
You must make every effort to keep absences for family obligations to a minimum.
Leave Management System
You must enter your leave in the Workday leave management system prior to your leave or if this is not possible, immediately upon your return to work.