My InfoRegular non-unionized staff in a confidential position (NC)

...I'm moving

Make your address change through  My HR Profile.

Address changes are automatically sent  to Canada Life  on a weekly basis.

Please review the information and processes concerning Leave for moving.

Enter the leave in the Fast Portal (accessible via VPN or on campus).

If you have any questions, email

University of Ottawa Retirement Pension Plan

Whether you are a retiree or an active employee, please update your address and contact information via My HR Profile.

If you are a surviving spouse or a pensioner (deferred member), contact the Human Resources Pension team by phone (613-562-5375) or by email at to provide your new address. You can also provide your new address by mail.