My InfoRegular non-unionized staff in a management position (NM)

Leave for a wedding

You are entitled to five workdays of paid leave for your wedding, which you may use once during your employment with the University. You must submit your request for leave at least four weeks in advance.

Leave Management System

You must enter your leave in the Workday leave management system prior to your leave or if this is not possible, immediately upon your return to work.