My InfoRegular non-unionized staff in a management position (NM)

Leave for moving

You are entitled to one workday of paid leave per calendar year when you move to a different permanent address.

Leave Management System

You must enter your leave in the FAST leave management system (on-campus access only) prior to your leave or if this is not possible, immediately upon your return to work.