My InfoNon-unionized contractual staff in a non-management position [Policy 47 - NC/NR]

Court leave

You are entitled to leave without pay or you may use your accumulated days of annual leave if you are required to attend a court proceeding as a witness or to serve as a juror.

If you are required to take court leave, you must inform your supervisor in writing and provide a copy of your summons to Human Resources.

Leave Management System

You must enter your leave in the Workday leave management system prior to your leave or if this is not possible, immediately upon your return to work.