My InfoNon-unionized contractual staff in a non-management position [Policy 47 - NC/NR]

...I'm looking for my T4

University of Ottawa T4/T4A Slips are available online  through My HR Profile. To  view  and  print  yours, follow  these  instructions:

1. Log into My HR Profile. (read the login information firts).

2.  Select Employee, Tax Forms and Slips for Income Tax Return.

3.  Select the appropriate tax year, and then T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid.

4. Select the down arrow to the right of the T4 Slip list to open the list.  Note:  You may have more than one slip for the year. Check the list menu to view them all.

5. Select the Printable Version button below the list and print the PDF document.

T4A Slips (RL-2 for Quebec residents) for pension income are issued by RBC Investor Services and are mailed to your address on file. They are not available online or by email. If you have not received your RBC-issued T4A for your pension, you can request a duplicate copy by emailing

Quebec residents: The taxable benefits letter for your HCSA is emailed to your uOttawa email address. If you have not received one, it may be because you did not receive a reimbursement the previous year. To see if this is the case, go to the Canada Life Secure Site and check your profile.

If you retired in the past year, the University will issue you the following information slips, unless otherwise indicated:

  • T4 for your earnings (available through My HR Profile)
  • T4A for taxable life insurance premiums (available through My HR Profile)
  • Taxable benefits letter for Quebec residents only (sent to your uOttawa email address)
  • T4A for pension income (if applicable) issued by RBC and mailed to your address on file
  • Quebec residents: Relevé 2: Retirement and annuity income (RL-2) for pension income issued by RBC and mailed to your address on file
  • T4A for any lump sum payments from the Supplemental Pension Plan, if applicable, issued by RBC and mailed to the address on file
  • T4A for voluntary contributions paid out in cash. If you chose to have your voluntary contributions transferred to your RRSP, you will not receive a T4A.

Your retiree’s life insurance premium T4A is available through My HR Profile tool, under the “Employee” tab.

You can obtain a duplicate by emailing Human Resources at or