My InfoNon-unionized contractual staff in a non-management position [Policy 47 - NC/NR]

...I'm about to get married

Notify your faculty or service.

Please review the information and processes concerning the Leave for a wedding.

Request leave for a wedding.

Enter the leave in the Fast Portal(accessible via VPN or on campus).

If you have any questions, please contact